Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Imagine...

Kristy and Bob are flying out to Africa today...

Bob & Kris - Having just been through all the hassles of an airport for the first time in my life, I just want to wish them all the best. Enjoy England you guys, I'm sure we're all very jealous. And may God bless your time in Africa...Mandy and I were talking about you two this afternoon and how amazing this time is going to be for both for of you...I'm so excited for both of you, I think God is going to really move in your lives and teach you lots. Bob & Kris, I love you both soooooo much and I'll be thinking of you all the time and praying for you. Miss you already!


This is a song by Kirk Franklin, I feel like it really speaks of my life and how God is just speaking deep into heart and telling me that I can just be free and that all the pain is gone....I added the music video below, from YouTube.

Imagine Me


Imagine me
Loving what I see when the mirror looks at me cause I
I imagine me
In a place of no insecurities
And I'm finally happy cause
I imagine me

Letting go of all of the ones who hurt me
Cause they never did deserve me
Can you imagine me?
Saying no to thoughts that try to control me
Remembering all you told me
Lord, can you imagine me?
Over what my mama said
And healed from what my daddy did
And I wanna live and not read that page again


Imagine me, being free, trusting you totally finally I can...
Imagine me
I admit it was hard to see
You being in love with someone like me
But finally I can...
Imagine me

Being strong
And not letting people break me down
You won't get that joy this time around
Can you imagine me?
In a world (in a world) where nobody has to live afraid
Because of your love fears gone away
Can you imagine me?

Letting go of my past
And glad I have another chance
And my heart will dance
'Cause I don't have to read that page again

Gone, gone, it's gone, all gone


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Cass, from England.....Uncle Pat and Aunty Mary say hi! Thanks for the well wishes for us. Hard to believe that we are going to be in Africa in a week. And look at you in Chile... :-)

I will pray for you as your start your DTS that God will work in your life and bring you closer to Him. Love you lots,

KB

Wendy said...

Cass...you made me bawl. I don't know what to say except that my most fervent prayer for you for the next six months is that you *will* indeed imagine yourself - loved and free from everything that's hurt you in the past. I pray that this time in YWAM will be the Beginning of the Rest of your Life - Life that is going to come to you from the arms of Jesus & the touch of His Holy Spirit... I can't wait to see the metamorphosis!!

Floyd said...

Hi Cass, glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at the base. Hope you get time to blog some more so we can hear about the thing you are doing and what God is doing in your life. I pray for you every day and you are a beautiful girl to me and I am sure to God.

Love ya
uncle Floyd